1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rns-d In My 8l

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by JoshG93, Aug 26, 2014.

1. JoshG93

JoshG93 Member

Just finished my RNS-D install into my S3 8L! Looks mint! Can now pour money into the engine I'm building for it!

Attached Files:

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. VAG-Slag

VAG-Slag Well-Known Member

Nice work, looks like you're doing the exact opposite to me!

Just poured a load of money into the engine, seriously wanna do the RNS-D conversion! . . Might have to wait for the bank balance to recover a little first tho :ermm:

4. JoshG93

JoshG93 Member

Haha! I bought this a while ago but being a mechanic my car is always last on the list & when I have time I can't be arsed lol. Glad it's done though! Definetly worth doing, or if you're feeling flush I think the RNS-E is also possible.

5. VAG-Slag

VAG-Slag Well-Known Member

Ha! . . Mate, I know the feeling. I also am a mechanic and I also usually can not be ARSED! lol but I've just been flat out the past couple months to get it done, pretty much finished now though. . . It better bloody be worth it!? lol

6. JoshG93

JoshG93 Member

There's not many things more self satisfying than putting your own mark on a car. Even if it's just a Headunit and it's been done a trillion times before! Lol