1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rising Sun Car Show - Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th May 2009 - Lincolnshire Showground

MikeSel^ Apr 20, 2009

1. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

I will be going along to this with a few of my friends (in Jap cars obviously)

Anyone else planning on attending?​

More Information

2. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

Got all my camping gear back out of the loft, all ready for the show now :)

Just in case anyone else was thinking of popping by

The Location The Lincolnshire Showground is situated two miles north of Lincoln on the A15. Lincolnshire Showground is a 205-acre multi-purpose event facility in the heart of rural Lincolnshire.
    Click here for a location map (PDF 132kb)

3. MikeSel^

What a weekend, had shed loads of bbq's and took many pictures..

Here's a few I took, I know these cars are perhaps not to everyones taste.. But I like them (well most of them!)

Now obviously I didnt go in the A3, so heres my mates car that we went in

[​IMG][​IMG]

The Civic owners club
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Quite a few of the cars in the picture above ended up being rolled over by a very heavy gazebo in strong wind on Saturday! Cue one smashed light cluster and lots of dents for these boys! :scared2:

Some random shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This guy does paintless dent removal in Hull, and is really good! PM for more info :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have loads more, which I can post the link to if anyones interested!

All in all was a great day!

Got sunburn though :(

Cheers
    Mike

4. Wai-Fan

Wai-Fan Member

Some nice cars there. Almost went for a Japanese car myself! Quite like the Celica GT but not very practical for me!

5. MikeSel^

I wouldnt mind one of these if im honest..

[​IMG]

The lad driving this was 25....

Or maybe this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]