RIP Subaru Impreza

Just read through the article, I very nearly purchased a Scoody Doo before I got my hands on the S3, which I still own 10 years later!

I guess it will make the older Impreza's go up in value in the long term.

Damn shame, they never should of changed from saloon to hatchback, they look ugly, thats what killed it.

I thought I saw a new scooby which looked more like a saloon but still a hatch.

RIP. The first car I ever cracked 150 in, and it was a doddle. :(

crappy interior though. lol

Never owned one but drove a few , mates on his 3rd early ones where very agricultural ! But later models where top spec.
150mph+ (Sti ) in a four door family car with a big boot, and performance to match some really sporty cars !
Reliability and good after sales ,
Altho NOTHING about them is cheap (mirror glass £90 and had to come from Japan!) drinks fuel at a Scarry rate (shell super plus recomended ) .
I think Subaru just priced them selfs out the game and every one else caught up !

I think Subaru just priced them selfs out the game and every one else caught up !

The sterling has dropped in value so much in recent times, that exchange rates aren't favorable, they couldn't keep the cost of the car down anymore! Look where all the Jap imports have gone? No one's importing much these days, because it's not worth it!