rio carbon mp3

armytdi

Reaction score
anyone had one, and in particular had problems with it??

so i'm the only one who ever chose something differnet to the ipod???

No, i could give advice but not sure if it would be correct as it was few months ago, stuff or T3 mag said that it was quite good but i have looked in the latest issues and rio is not in there top 10 mp3 players

Only rio i can find is a rio ce2100 4 out of 5 stars, try web search for reviews

cheers fella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Bought a rio carbon for the missus last July. She hasn't had a problem with it, other than the daft issue with certain headphones shorting on the metal of the unit. It's also quite robust, she took it round the world and it's still in one piece. You can copy music across to it in Windows Explorer without having to bother with software like win media player. Personally, I'd recommend one. The only downside is that the player isn't as intuitive to use as the iPod (i.e navigating tracks, albums, playlists etc).

I bought a XClef 40GB from AdvancedMP3Players so that I could use an exterlany HDD to sync my iPod to. It's also a useful jukebox and HDD.

have had iriver for one and a half years just WOW sound quality with a good set of headphones are amazing.. even have loads of pixel type programs like south park family guy simpsons om there easy to watch screen, i bought it as a bit of a gamble instead of ipod which were not even colour at the time and it paid of.. a little bulky but weight is ok and the screen is a decent size for the bulk newer ones are smaller..

just looked at the date of this thread i guess you've been through half a dozen mp3 players since you wrote this lol. i must pay more attention :p