1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Ring trip 2008...Pic post to get you in the mood...

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Beddie, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Beddie

Beddie Member

[Dec 6, 2007]
    Hiya all...

As interest in the Ring trip seems to be gathering pace i thought a few pictures of the place would help get everyone in the mood on this gloomy winter's night lol :)

Been lucky enough to have taken part in a few trips there with friends from over on uk-mkivs.net and loved every minute of each trip, we are planning a return trip in May next year to include the Ring, Autostadt and the VW factory at Wolfsburg and maybe nipping down to the south of france for a few days of sun...:icon_thumright:

Unfortunately it means i won't make the one planned here but if any one wants any info or advice etc just shout lol!

I guarantee you'll all have an absolute blast and the actual trip there and back and the eating out and banter will be every bit as good as lapping the green hell... :)

Here's my last trip summed up the best i could out of the hundreds of pics myself and my friends took...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

[Dec 6, 2007]
    I'll add one... I might have to join you if this doesn't clash with the trip's I'm already planning.

[​IMG]
  3. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Dec 6, 2007]
    As I mentioned before I don't have all my pictures with me but I'll post what I have got:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Dec 6, 2007]
    Who is the chinese girl in the pic? SHE IS PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hubbahubba: