Rims for S4 (B5)

mkravts

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I just joined, could anybody please help me out with what rims to buy for a B5 S4? I'm looking for standard size. Is there any company that specializes in audi's? Or any specific rim that looks good on it? Thanks a lot for your help.

Got an s4 and i really like my rims.

If i were to change they would have to be to BBS RCs or LMs.

I've seen RS4/6 alloys on s4s and they look really good as well.

getting a set of 18" volk racing GT-N's [in gunmetal of course] and doing what seems to be a cardinal sin of putting japanese rims on a german car. oh well, they are light as hell strong as hell and will look so ******* dope on a black s4.

Sorry mate, but those Volk Racing rims look *****.
Even before they are on a car. They totally look like the belong on some Jap Crap car and certainly have no place on an S4.
S4 rims look good, as do the BBS CH rims and RK IIs.

Obviously this is just my opinion...

Truly horrible wheels (belong on a BMW). You'll have to change your limo tint to a pimp tint.
Who said Americans have no taste?

[ QUOTE ]
indica said:
getting a set of 18" volk racing GT-N's [in gunmetal of course] and doing what seems to be a cardinal sin of putting japanese rims on a german car. oh well, they are light as hell strong as hell and will look so ******* dope on a black s4.

[/ QUOTE ]forget the sin of putting japanese wheels on german cars. i've seen quite a few Volk models on various BMWs and Audis, and many of them looked very sleek. your gunmetal wheels will look crazy on your black car.

mkvb,
the S4 B5 looks great on HRE 448, iForged Senekas, BBS CH and LM, OZ Superleggera, SSR GT3 and Comp. just to name a few. go to Tire Rack and select your car. you can then see your car on some different wheels. they're not the best pictures, but it gives you some idea, and its one of the few places you can see several different wheels on one car anytime you want.