Rim Job!

Reaction score
Finally got my new rims on!

Initially I wasn't sure I had gone with the right design, but now I'm really happy that I've improved the look of the car and without spending a fortune.

Was also worried the ride would be too hard, but if anything it feels better than the 17s - how bizzare.

They are RX 8x18" ET32 and the fit is spot on. The pics are poor due to the low light, but you guys can tell me what you think.

DSCI0154.jpg

DSCI0157.jpg

DSCI0161.jpg

N

ps never try using the stupid jack that comes with the toolkit. I almost killed myself when for no reason the car slid off the jack. Luckily I had the last wheel mostly on and it caught the car .

Looking very nice. The height is also spot on for the look :)

Is that on standard sport suspension? Looks great, nice choice looking for some wheels myself at the moment. Do you mind me asking which supplier you used?

IVE GOT THOSE CRAPPY 10SPOKE 17'' AUDI WHEELS THAT ARE IN DESPRATE NEED OF REFURB!!!!!!!! HOPE IT LOOKS BETTER WHEN MY CAR LOWERED.

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciated :beerchug:

Lee - Standard quattro sport shocks (new) and H&R springs. They are rated as a 30mm drop iirc but that must be from standard, so it equates to around 10mm on my car I reckon.

Bong - The nice lads at RimStyle sorted me out, included new bolts, spiggots and BBS locking nuts.

N

Very nice, that wheel design always works a treat!!

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciated :beerchug:

Lee - Standard quattro sport shocks (new) and H&R springs. They are rated as a 30mm drop iirc but that must be from standard, so it equates to around 10mm on my car I reckon.

Bong - The nice lads at RimStyle sorted me out, included new bolts, spiggots and BBS locking nuts.

N

Yeah.. I've gone down a similar route but with Apex springs with a 40mm drop from standard (mine's a sport). I was going to stick with my standard wheels but I think your pics have changed my mind.

My girlfriends gonna be well p!ssed with you lol