1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rigid fuel pipe where from?

nay Mar 27, 2012

  1. nay

    nay New Member

    its the one coming out of the engine bay splitting into 2 going down the car then through a t piece agin..its corroded..where do i ring for one of these.

Share This Page