Right, Just checked this out. 8 folk viewing the B5 and over 50 viewing the A3 Forum

I have full confidence in it :)

127k miles with full service history (90% at Audi), stacks and stacks of receipts
100% unmodified (not anymore lol)
3 owners
It also came with 500 quids worth of Alpine headunit with MP3 changer, and a Nokia bluetooth kit!

The only downside is the paintwork, 2 doors have been touched up due to it being keyed, funnily enough its the side in the pics, but as you can see, its hard to spot it anyway. The bonnet has been done too at some point, probably for stonechips, but again, its hard to spot.
Eventually I would like to get a full respray, but thats far down the list of things I want to do :)

S4 or Type R!!!?? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH

Thats an easy one!
Compare in your head if you want limp wristed VTEC or K04's running silly power... bit of a no brainer really :s4addict:

AndyMac, never knew you were that old! :think:

Ive waited so long for a CTR! I need to drive an S4. Ive always had that thought of getting off FWD cars, but it has been sooooo far in the back way behind other thoughts!

Once you come off a roundabout at full bore with it gripping like your wifes hand on your credit card, you will never look back! :rockwoot:

26. i got a avant cos its different. i co-run a corsa site,
"www.corsa-b.co.uk"

i love my corsa's had about 9 odd now but the image is killing me every time i got asked what i drive, i say corsa and im immediatly painted in as either a boy racer ****, or mummy's boy.

and no matter how much explaing of the stuff i have done will change that.

so, i got my avant, i say v6 avant, the v6 implies its fast. "it isnt" and audi estate does not have a image. its really handy for going to oulton park with friend and family, and carries the camping gear.

i still have a corsa which is being built as a track car. and i also have a vauxhall brava pickup.

Snap!! Had a hard decision when I ordered the S3......Zimmer, funeral expenses or new car, mmmmm, I am so irresponsible LOL

Way to go for the MACS, nothing wrong with enjoying life & the hard earned money you earnt, problem is so many people dont its stupid, leave them to it man, I live life & if I can afford something I want sod it I buy it cause at end of day, you only live once & we're not getting any younger.

knocking on the door of 35 come Spring time

My 1.8T is the only car I've had ('cept company ones) which wasn't designed for doddering old gits.

First car:- Age 18, '83 Triumph Acclaim
Second car:- Age 19, '88 Rover 820e (then a long gap during which I had Company cars)
Third car:- Age 26, '92 Saab 9000CSE
Fourth car:- Age 27, '98 A4 1.8T Sport!

Best til last? Not 'arf!