Right automatic window

Patrico777

Reaction score
My driver side window is not working to autoclose only if I hold the buttom also with the key trying to hold lock only passager side close driver side dont move ? What cld be fault ? Tried removing wind deflectors no help still the same also when I hold window down or up its kind off scratching or something

Regarding the auto-close - there is plenty of posts about resetting this, please try searching. Alternatively put this into google and see what comes up “audi a3 one touch window reset”

Re: opening/closing with key fob - may need to be coded if it’s not set up. If you don’t have VCDS then get Carista from Amazon. Carista will also tell you if you have any fault codes.

Regarding the auto-close - there is plenty of posts about resetting this, please try searching. Alternatively put this into google and see what comes up “audi a3 one touch window reset”

Re: opening/closing with key fob - may need to be coded if it’s not set up. If you don’t have VCDS then get Carista from Amazon. Carista will also tell you if you have any fault codes.
I do have that function with key will try search it nos

It’s amazing what google can do for you ah...
Yeah working but it happend again so needed to reset again I think its the wind deflector, as when I hold to close about 1inch before it stops