1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rieger Front & Rear Apron

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by audigrr, Apr 2, 2009.

1. audigrr

audigrr New Member

Hi go easy i'm a newbie,

What do you think of these,

http://www.tuning.co.uk/vm/index.ph...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

http://www.tuning.co.uk/vm/index.ph...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

I've got an A4 2.5 tdi quattro sport avant 2002 in black, spent ages looking and could'nt find the one with full spec that I wanted, eventually found one fully loaded but it did'nt come with the "gmbh" kit instead it had the grey lower aprons sills and flush door lowers.
    I have since got the s-line door flares and will be getting sills painted when I get my aprons. I'm tempted to get these?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

I used to have the reiger on my red one and I loved the kit, the rear bumper was getting a little busy for me though and I was going to change it but sold the car by the time It had come to that. Nice front bumper though!!

Do a search through my Posts, you'll see plenty of pics of the rear for you to see.
  3. evilscotsman

evilscotsman Space Cowboy

4. jase0851

jase0851 Member

yeah and check out the price inc shipping then paint n fit
  5. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

Thats the only problem Im having with the shipping for my otty kit, they want $500...:faint:

BUT its looking like Im going to be paying it, had a veeerrrryyy good week/weekend at work so me thinks its treat time...

My mrs thinks £450 delivered is a right bargain..;):haha:...shhhhh!!!!!!
  6. evilscotsman

evilscotsman Space Cowboy

i thought £450 was cheap for a body kit....?
  7. jase0851

jase0851 Member

oettinger fronts are about 8-900 rrp
  8. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

Yes £450 is cheap enough to stump the mrs from starting to moan..hence why I told her its £450.....

If she knew the real Price & the price of the shipping then she'd be going on one - still havnt started our kitchen yet.:huh:
  9. jase0851

jase0851 Member

ha ha haha juss i dont av that prob anymore me and the mrs split up so i buy what i want these days :) get it bought and banged on mate i should have bought one tbh but i am happy with mine as is at the moment
  10. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

J7 - I'm feelign yr pain.... I just know those ABT side-skirts and S-Line front bumper are gonna get sportted (in the garage roof) before I get the S-Line rear in and off to the spray-shop.... then I'll have to start explaining...

And the kitchen's in, but still got to be invoiced for that... and it brought up some extra fairly serious plumbing issues (another £600!)....
  11. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

Haha, I like it, Wish id thought of something like that. I just cant be doing with the moaning, we're looking for a new car for her aswell so that makes it 10 times worse!!

Jase - I was thinking the same, maybe a temporary "relationship On Hold" status..:eyebrows:
    Just been informed today that I now have to wait 6-8weeks:mad: so Im trying my next option. Its just the Bodykit thats giving me pure headache - paying more to get it alot sooner is what ill be doing if my next option doesnt work. Now ive got plenty of work think I can justify it :) (if I get the Mrs a nice CHEAP motor)