1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rhino Remap?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Gmac, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Gmac

Gmac Active Member

[Mar 24, 2014]
    Anyone know anything about Rhino, I'm looking at a Noggy for sale that has a rhino remap on it. Would like to know any info!

Cheers!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

[Mar 24, 2014]
    Never even heard of them and searching on here or google also doesn't provide much help.

Does the owner of the car have any information on it..e.g a bill to show where and when it was done?

The place could have changed names, but this is the most amount of details I could find about them....

RhinoTuning Launch Audi Power Packs
  4. Gmac

Gmac Active Member

[Mar 24, 2014]
    thanks for your help! It was on a car advertised in nottingham on ebay for £2995, and ive just run a number plate check on it and has come back as a Cat C !!!!! There is a tiny bit about it being 'put on the list in 2009' right at the very bottom of the advert. The dealer never mentioned anything about it being a Cat C when speaking on the phone going through the service history Feckers!!!
  5. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

[Mar 24, 2014]
    Yeah that doesn't give of great confidence really from that dealer if things already don't add up. If it comes with one of those 30 day warranties you can bet it won't be worth the paper it's written on as well.

If you have a bit more money to play with then there are some 'straight' decent examples out there as long as you're not to specific on the colour you want. Decent ones can be had for around the £4k mark from what I was seeing at the weekend just gone.