1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revos stage 3 k04 software

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by CSMatt, Jun 19, 2014.

1. CSMatt

CSMatt New Member

[Jun 19, 2014]
    Hey guys just a bit of advice needed. I've got a TT 2.0tfsi which I'm collecting parts for my k04 build. I read on revos site about there stage 3 software for k04 cars and to my understanding you only need the upgrades used for stage 2+.

Any one on here rolling stage3? Is it worth it over stage 2+

ive ve emailed my local revo dealer but have had no response so trying to get as much info as I can

thanks

matt
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Revo Steve-W

Revo Steve-W Active Member

[Jun 20, 2014]
    Hi Matt, This can confuse people. Stage 2+ is for a TTS which is a 2.0TFSi already running a K04 as stock (would also need de-cat,HPFP etc).
    Stage 3 is a standard TT 2.0TFSi upgrading to a K04 (other supporting mods required), therefore becoming a Stage 3 car with having the Turbo upgrade.

So you'd end up with the 2 cars sat side by side, both have the 2.0 TFSi, both have K04 (once TT upgraded to TTS spec) but like I say the TTS would be a 2+ car & TT would be Stage 3, having had the K04 & supporting mods added, although both end up at the same spec the engines still differ internally, the Stage 3 is designed specifically for your K04 Stage 3 set up/spec.

Make sense?

Who is your local dealer, where are you located?

If you need any further information, please email eurosupport@revotechnik.com for tech advise.
  4. CSMatt

CSMatt New Member

[Jul 31, 2014]
    Thanks for sorting the confusion I shall be contacting you guys soon