REVO'ed

gabrialboy

Reaction score
Had my S3 Revo'ed (stage 1) past Saturday by our SA agents (Rabbit 222) on here...:rockwoot:

Have not been able to drive her too much this weekend but there's clearly an improvement from the 3000rpm mark. Power delivery remains very smooth which is a good thing of course....
coolgleamA.gif

When the boost kicks in there's an angry "woossshhh" louder than before and an entertaining experience...
icon_e_biggrin.gif
Great stuff! Very impressed...
Another thing I noticed is that there's a slight improvement in the fuel economy as well' This morning in traffic where she doesn't like to be it was quite evident so another plus for the Revo tune.... :thumbsup:
Thanks Shaun and co...
ps (just need to get that software disk sorted....)

I love my revo'd S3 - such a delight!!

I have mine set on A at the minute, just waiting purchase of my intake and downpipe before permanently staying on B

I turned the timing down on my A map though, think its sitting at 7 3 9 but will confirm when I am home

Calculated via vagcom that my car is 306bhp with miltek cat back exhaust, revo and itg panel filter :)

Glad your happy with the remap! Any more plans for the car?

Hi bud, not for the moment.... I'm enjoying the car for now as is...quite impressed with the difference the map alone made.... but wrt hardware I'm a little careful as I don't want issues with my fwp at audi...

REVO = Good times though :undwech:

Do you know your settings for the map at all? did you get the select plus switch?

Hey Boydie, yes I got the select plus unit but the software installation disk is not installing so the guys at REVO are busy sorting it out... once I have a working disk I'll be able to check the current settings of the performance map.

@nicks3- bud I don't have any experience with GIAC. But can highly recommend REVO....

Glad you're enjoying it!

Mine has gone through the Stages to arrive at 2+,and puts a great smile on your face when it's going.

Have fun.

am running giac and its great, think that all the good named companys r all bout the same, after all, all they doin is upin the fueling and boost:laugh:

Had my S3 Revo'ed (stage 1) past Saturday by our SA agents (Rabbit 222) on here...:rockwoot:
Had mine done on saturday aswell! It's a huge improvement, the whole feel of the cars changes.

The power delivery is alot smoother and the sound of the turbo is great, you can hear it winding up. It's awesome!

Just wanna say thanx to Shaun and the boys, the service was excellent, I'm really pleased overall.:o.k:

Had mine done on saturday aswell! It's a huge improvement, the whole feel of the cars changes.

The power delivery is alot smoother and the sound of the turbo is great, you can hear it winding up. It's awesome!

Just wanna say thanx to Shaun and the boys, the service was excellent, I'm really pleased overall.:o.k:

All this talk of tuning has got me interested..........

I have managed to find a local rep for REVO, if I get them to install the trial software, will this flag up at Audi?? Or should I just bite the bullet and go for the install straight away?? STAGE 1 or 2 Please explain......

Thanks in Advance

Sorry for the dumba$$ question.......

:blush:

Hey Johan and Kyle! Glad you guys are enjoying your new found power :beerchug: I have managed to download the Select Plus software for you...all 74mb of it :ohmy: I will cut it to disc for you. Drop me an email so we can arrange to meet to do the handover :happy: in fact i'll drop you an email shortly...

Last edited:
All this talk of tuning has got me interested..........

I have managed to find a local rep for REVO, if I get them to install the trial software, will this flag up at Audi?? Or should I just bite the bullet and go for the install straight away?? STAGE 1 or 2 Please explain......

Thanks in Advance

Sorry for the dumba$$ question.......

:blush:
Hey KKM! Trial software should not be a problem at audi they won't pick it up, but once you got the trial software there is a 99% chance you're gonna wanna get it done so I would just bite the bullet and go all the way.

Stage 1 is software for a standard car and stage 2 is for a car with a cold air intake and performance exhaust. Stage 2 is gonna give you about another 10% useable power over stage 1. With stage 1 you can still do other mods to compliment the software.

The nice thing about Revo is that you can progressively go from stage 1 through to stage 3.

You can also search the forum about this cause it has been extensively discussed here. Let us know when you get it done!:)

Thanks for all your help and advice guys

:happy:

Watch this space...............

the GIAC stage 2+, so they say. l had the first map on an S3 with all the mods and it just caused problems. Fueling mainly. Once they get it sorted then l might try it again. But they haven't even asked me to be a test rat to get it right. So REVO for me next, and NOS.

Recently got the 5 hour free trial map installed on my car, what a difference! feels like a different car, power delivery is even through the rev range and pulls like a train :D got less than an hour driving time left with the trial :( need to save for the permanent map :D