1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revo stage2+ at amd

chay Sep 16, 2013

1. chay

chay New Member

Has anybody had revo stage2+ put on there s3 at amd, never been to them before and was wondering what there like?

2. Jtaylor

Jtaylor Active Member

Alex will be along shortly :superman:

3. Bullys3

Bullys3 Member

Alex will answer all you need to know!

4. chay

chay New Member

Any advice is welcome, you guys running remaps?

5. Bullys3

Bullys3 Member

No mine is standard not remapping this car,

6. Bullys3

Bullys3 Member

Well Alex's car is all done at AMD and its a very nice car he's got a thread on it big turbo it's called or something on them lines, take a look all you need is there bit he should be along to assist you

7. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

Late to the party as ever!

I've been through Stg1 all the way to Stg4 with AMDTuning,and I cannot fault any of the work they've done on my car.

Suspension,brakes,Haldex controller,engine rebuild for greater strength,big turbo build,WMI system and a lot more.

I think that you'll come away not only very satisified,but also secure in the knowledge that their backup and integrity are both excellent,and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

MOSSY likes this.
  8. Bullys3

Bullys3 Member

Longer than what I though but he's here!

9. chay

chay New Member

I've been reading alot of your threads, and your s3 sounds mental!! Gonna give them a ring tomorrow and get some prices for the remap, roughly how long do they spend setting up the car?

10. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

Many thanks.

It's a wee bit sick at the moment and suffering from sensor problems,but otherwise it's a pretty mean car.

They are generally very good on prices and will try to give you a decent deal,plus the car is checked over first,and put on the RR before loading any software,and then again after,and taken out and logged while on the road.

This does take a few hours,but you get what you pay for,as opposed to simply being loaded up and sent on your way.

voorhees likes this.