Revo Stage 2 software

ems3

Reaction score
Evening all,

Just wanted to take a minute to let you all know I had the stage 2 software installed Friday evening. ..Its awesome, I love it... Different delivery to stage 1, comes on boost in later in the rev range, abount 3650 rpm and Im getting 1.55 bar of boost right thru to 6800 rpm. The car is so quick and sounds really good,(THS DECAT and 007p) Just been out tonight whilst the temps are lower and off a fast roundabout exit onto empty 2 lane carraige way in 3rd, ...4th....5th.....left this Monaro/Holden who was up for it for dead, he could not keep up at all.... amazing power and instantly back at max boost after each change. really very impressed.

Thanks to the Neil and Paul and the rest of the guys at APD-VAG in Poole for the REVO software and sorting out my butchered wires!! Enjoy GTI International.

Im running:-

Boost 7
Fuel 6

Still a bit left but air temp is hot, will wait till it cools down and turn SPS Select up to max....

Grin from ear to ear since Friday night and a tank of V-power....

Cheers :w00t:

ahhh where did u take it for a blast then? I still need to wack the stage 2 software on mine may have to do this next weekend after u saying this!

ahhh where did u take it for a blast then? I still need to wack the stage 2 software on mine may have to do this next weekend after u saying this!

Down the spur road, left onto the slip, down on the 2 lane carraige way, 3 roundabouts, right down the dorset way to fox and hounds , down the road that leads to longham, up thru wallisdown and down glenfurness ave to mine.. was sweet and air temps were alot lower than during the day.... The monaro?holden thing thats was follwoing, was left for dead...

Aww I cannot wait to get my REVO Stage 2.

What mods are you running, any dyno prints or MAF reading to see what power your running roughly.

Nathan

£50 is if you already have Revo Stage 1.

I'm doing Revo Stage 2 next year! Can't wait! :) Doesn't help with you lot posting up topics about how great it is though :( i gotta wait till next year!

Ok I have booked mine in but apparently I need a 4 bar petrol regulator is this true? Isn’t the standard one good enough? And I thought S3 injectors are big enough to supply sufficient flow! Any help is appreciated. They can not guarantee on any power gains BHP or torque even though I have full hose upgrade and 3" DP etc.

what sort of peak boost would you expect to see from stage 2 considering the sig below? I was told 16psi without FMIC and 18 if I had one installed. from what I know the stage one is 13 does this all add up?

and roughly 275bhp
I will get the 4 bar FPR today. hope this helps

i have revo stage 1, full hose kit, fmic, standard exhaust, forged con rods, engine rebuilt, no 4bar fuel regulator, can i get revo stage 2? Or do i really need the exhaust system and downpipe and if so which one is best for fitment? Cheers

Thats the main difference between stage 1 and 2. Really you should have a full turbo back exhaust.

Nathan