Revo Stage 2+ settings?

Acheron

Reaction score
As the title states, what are you running (Boost/Timing/Fuel), which version of 2+ are you running (v10, v12 standard/linear, etc) and what power figures have you seen? :beerchug:

I'm seeing 320hp/465nm from a v12b map, running pump 95RON using settings of 7 3 7

that's nice!!
i'm on 949, same settings on old map and now on new too non-linear (but to me it feels like linear) don't know the power as i just got new clutch... but it feels faster than before...

Well I sort of expected some more power, in the region of 340-360bhp and perhaps 20nm or so more torque based on what I've seen folks are getting from a brief stint trawling the net for ideas.

Hopefully I don't have a hardware issue and my figures are due to running lower levels of boost/timing. :meeting:

I would also have expected 340 -360 bhp at Coast level. Thats what the Jhb crowd make at 4500 ft above sea level. ( With good fuel )

Well I sort of expected some more power, in the region of 340-360bhp and perhaps 20nm or so more torque based on what I've seen folks are getting from a brief stint trawling the net for ideas.

Hopefully I don't have a hardware issue and my figures are due to running lower levels of boost/timing. :meeting:
i also think it's due lower settings. that's why i'm saying it's nice.
are you runing sports cat or decat?

i also think it's due lower settings. that's why i'm saying it's nice.
are you runing sports cat or decat?
Decat, soon to be followed by a full 76mm system in the upcoming weeks :)

Can you not get higher grade fuel in SA?

320 at S2+ is quite bad IMO
Sadly, 95 is the only option. I've tossed in some octane booster this morning and upped my settings to 8 5 9 so we'll see what effect that has.

did you use liquid gauge for the power and torque reading?

did you use liquid gauge for the power and torque reading?
Yup, that I did.

Just been out to test with the octane booster in the tank and settings turned up. Results were almost identical, hp never exceeds +/- 320, torque no more than 460odd and the flow only peaks at <260g/s. :(