1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revo stage 2+ map

Discussion in 'Revo Technik' started by willz17, Jan 19, 2014.

1. willz17

willz17 Member

Hi guys,

I recently had the revo stage 2+ map loaded and wow feels amazing so thanks for that,
    although my tuner said the map doesn't get saved onto my SPS switch? Its just a turn map on and turn off switch ( my switch is the basic on, off, anti theft mode switch) he also said map is saved into my cars ecu and can be turned on/off with switch.

now my main question is, if my cars battery runs flat and fails to start, do I lose the revo map? If I do could I just re-load the map using my basic SPS switch? Or is the map deleted from the ecu after a flat battery?

please let me know
    regards
    will
  2. Revo Steve-W

Revo Steve-W Active Member

Replying to your PM now Will.

It would be more efficient to email Revo support directly, should you have any further questions - eurosupport@revotechnik.com or speak to your Revo dealer directly. That way you will get the correct and full response.

Glad you're enjoying the new found power!
  3. willz17

willz17 Member

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply, I have emailed the guys using the email you provided, instant responses very happy with the service :)
    Thanks

Will
  4. Revo Steve-W

Revo Steve-W Active Member

:superman: Thanks Will!
  5. willz17

willz17 Member

Had the stage 2+ map updated on Monday gained an extra 10bhp but torque has stayed the same. Still very happy with the map as its made 350bhp and 337.8 ft/lb on mainline Australian dyno at Got Boost Performance :)