1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revo SPS Select Plus Switch

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by mikem1, Jul 5, 2012.

1. mikem1

mikem1 Golf with BAM Engine

[Jul 5, 2012]
    For Sale here is a Revo SPS Select Plus Switchable Mapping Box. £100 delivered. If you have a Revo map on your VAG car you can use this switchable SPS box to tweak the Revo map in terms of Boost, fuelling, throttle and timing (please check the Revo site to see which is possible for your vehicle). It can also be used to securely immobilise your car, a serious anti theft measure. This is the reason I bought it, but I've now gone down the custom map route due to the modifications to my car. These are £178 from Revo, unit comes boxed with instructions. The latest software is available from the Revo website. The retail box (included) contains the installation CD onto your pc, USB cable, SPS Box and instruction. This is as new pretty much.

Available now:
    - Air Con Compressor removed from my BAM 225Bhp Mk1 Audi TT engine, I think the engine is 2001 ish. I bought the engine set up to put into my Mk4 Golf. I don't need the compressor as I've removed the air con system as the car is stripped out for using on track and it's just unnecessary weight. Part Number is 1J0 820 803 K. £55 delivered.
    - Standard Rear Audi TT Haldex Controller. £140 delivered.

- And shortly: Forge Turbo Intake Pipe in Black for a 225 BAM Engine (FM225IND RRP £151.41). £90 delivered.
    - EVOMS Cold Air Intake is for V6 4Motion Mk4 Golf but could be modified to use on an S3 I presume. £75 delivered.
    - Forge 3 breather hoses under the inlet manifold (FMTTBH RRP £33.33) and a Forge cam cover 3 way breather hose (FM225CCH RRP £36.94), all in Black. £40 delivered.

Mike
    07824 831 856
    All delivered prices are within the UK postcode areas, items will be appropriately packaged and insured, requiring a signature on delivery. Items may also be collected from Manchester. Any questions please feel free to PM me.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. mikem1

mikem1 Golf with BAM Engine

[Jul 10, 2012]
    The Revo SPS box has now been sold. Many thanks.