1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

revo remap

goon May 19, 2011

1. goon

goon Member

thinking of replacing the apr map on my car with a revo,saw the website offering a trial which I thought was a good idea but then saw that it was a 80% trial,why would they do that,its like going to try out some new speakers but the amp only goes up to 3. Its put me off a bit cos its a 100 mile round trip as well.

2. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

im sure you could find a more local revo dealer have a look on their website. Can i ask though why go revo if you've got apr? ps what car you got?

3. goon

goon Member

the apr remap is a huge disappointment hardly any difference from standard despite any graphs or figures all the power is at the top of the rev range not where you expect in a turbo 2.0tfsi.

4. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

something's wrong with your car or the map then...the difference is massive and very obvious, and mine hits mid range with a punch, not sure where this top end only comes from..

5. solaris

solaris Member

Before you get another map and if you havn't already, inspect your diverter valve it may be the diaphragm is torn. you should definately feel a difference with a stage 1 map.