1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

revo remap, one happy chap

jraw4 Jun 4, 2007

1. jraw4

jraw4 New Member

After much reading on the forum and taking everyones different opinion on the subject i decided to take my 56 plate a3 2.0tfsi quattro over to APS in preston and had a revo remap done this morning, if you have 500 quid burning a hole in your pocket all i can say is get it done, the difference is awesome, this is the car i hoped it would be when i bought it, when i first put my foot down all hell broke loose and because of the quattro is moves without argument. The fitters said as i have only been using normal unleaded i have to take it back after i have run optimax throught it for a cple of tanks and have it retweaked then it should have more power!! woohoo.

I can totally recommend APS for proffesionalism and really recommend the revo remap makes a totally different car, one word of warning though it makes the drive of the car more aggresive, but in a very good way.

2. RobinA3

RobinA3 Well-Known Member

get it on a rolling road and see what kinda power and torque increase you have got

be nice to compare the curves to the superchips bluefin