Revo or Amd

cawsey20

Reaction score
I know it has been said before , However i wan't peoples opinions .

Getting a map for my s3 ,from Amd in essex on sat . Now i can get Revo or an Amd own map.
What is more drivable or more punchy ?. Also what sort of figures can you excpect to see from either ?.

This has been done to death

Revo's the best

Hello Mr Cawsey i get my car tuned by AMD, i first got a stage 1 amd map with a forge dump valve and panel filter and it put my apy 210 hp up to 256hp then i went back and got a full milltek exhaust and stage 2 amd map and put it upto 268 i think, im not to sure but i think the amd remap and the revo map arnt much different where as the revo to the custom code are compleatly different.
hope this helps

ive got a superchip and i beat 2 s3's from my area who both had revo,miltek cat back and a panel filter.
mine was standard apart from the chip 4yrs on my car still runs sweet not had any probs with it

Ah thank you mr cawsey lol, The real one :p . That is exactly what i was after figures!,

What millage had your car done when you had it done ? , out of interest ..

no problem mate, it had done 88000 when i had the stage 1 map done,
its well worth getting done, mad such a big improvement.

Hmm yer mine has done 110 but has been really looked after, i should hope from how it drives that it has a few of its horses left.
Im probably going to go AMD i had it done on my last car and it did make a big difference although it only gave me 16 bhp but the torque was mad.
Im Guessing it varys between car's as no two cars are ever the same really power wise before map's are they .

Revo gives it you early,AMD gives it over the range