Review on new COD for Xbox?

cliffdodger

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just wondering what you guys think of the new Call of Duty. I was a really big fan of 'World at War' but didn't like 'Modern Warfare'. I've heard mixed reviews from my friends on the newest one and before I invest a few hours in the game I thought I'd get some more opinions.

black ops? one word and it starts with sh. and its not shuperb lol. all a matter of opinion though as i hated waw but love mw2. i'd hire it from blockbuster see if you like it.

Online is pretty good IMO. Don't like the fact that you have to first unlock and then buy new weapons with points earned in matches.
Single player campaign was pitifully short though, it was more like a great big cutscene with the odd bit of action inbetween.
Overall I'd recommend it

Completed it on the PC and thought the same as above. So happy I never bought it.

went over my friends house and played it on his xbox. we played the zombie co-op and i thought it was great. I really enjoyed it and is the best part of the game.
Playing it on a 6 foot squar 1080 screen might have helped. :D

mw2 all the way played black ops for an hour after buying it and went straight back to game to swap it for nhl 2011