Review of Dannykn9's excellent retrofit of RNS-E with OEM Bluetooth

areeb1

Reaction score
I had a RNS-E MK1 with OEM Bluetooth installed by Dannykn9 and it went of without a hitch.

It required coding, microphone installation and placing of the bluetooth module.

Danny also managed to fix my screw up involving splicing the bluetooth harness into the RNS-E.

I would recommend anybody in the North London area to consider Pm'ing him when retrofitting as his skills are incalcuable and his ability to successfully code Audi's on the first try is second to none.

I drove away with a fully assembled car and a iPhone that was handsfree out of the box.

Dannykn9's profile is View Profile: Dannykn9 - Audi-Sport.net

I had a RNS-E MK1 with OEM Bluetooth installed by Dannykn9 and it went of without a hitch.

It required coding, microphone installation and placing of the bluetooth module.

Danny also managed to fix my screw up involving splicing the bluetooth harness into the RNS-E.

I would recommend anybody in the North London area to consider Pm'ing him when retrofitting as his skills are incalcuable and his ability to successfully code Audi's on the first try is second to none.

I drove away with a fully assembled car and a iPhone that was handsfree out of the box.

Dannykn9's profile is View Profile: Dannykn9 - Audi-Sport.net

Hi Areeb, I know It is a bit late, but I have just seen this post from you from 4 weeks ago, lol.
Anyhow, your words are very kind and flattering and just to let you know, that you are welcome over to me anytime mate.

Cheers:thumbsup: