1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning Member

trando Feb 23, 2012

1. trando

trando New Member

Hi all

I used to be a member here a few years ago but I defected to another marque...

I have seen the light however and have come back.

Just ordered a 2011 A5 3.0 TDI Coupe Quattro Black Edition. Drove it for the first time yesterday and was v impressed...

I'll post pics when I can. Due to work I won't be picking it up until the weekend of the 3rd/4th March.

Would like to hear from other owners. Am not anticipating any problems, but I am sure you all have your stories!!

Cheers

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome back to ASN. Have a read over in the A5 section of the forum. New car sounds nice. Enjoy the forum.

3. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Regional Rep Gold Supporter Team Brill Red Audi A3

welcome back to the forum buddy , i love the A5 black edition lovely cars they are

4. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

Hi

I took a A5 3.0 tdi coupe out a while back, was very impressed by the diesel engine... Didn't even sound diesel!