1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning from the Darkside

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by JohnboyC, Jun 28, 2014.

1. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

[Jun 28, 2014]
    Hi folks....
    After an absence of 2.5 years in the wilderness of (why did I do it????) BMW 1 Series Ownership (that followed 5 years of B6 Audi 2.5Tdi Quattro Sport Avant ownership)..I am returning to the Audi fold with a Monza Silver A4 (B8) 2.0Tdi Quattro S-Line Avant (170) that has got a ton of kit on it (so not much retrofitting for me)...but its got High Level MMI, Sat Nav, Bang & Olufsen, Heated Alcantara Seats, Privacy Glass, Front/Rear Park assist, Electric Tailgate opening, folding door mirrors and Factory Fit hidden Towbar - (not that I wanted a towbar on a car) ...the previous owner even put mudflaps on it....will have to wait until the DVLA have sorted out previous owner & my private plates before I pick it up - cannot wait !!!

Although its got the Audi Mats in it, I have already sourced proper Audi rubber mats (much to the bemusement of the Mrs)...if any of you guys have a proper Audi B8 Avant rubber boot liner thats surplus to requirements please let me know.....

Audi_1.jpg Audi_2.jpg

If one of you kind folks could tell me how to update my signature that would be cool !
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 28, 2014]
    Welcome back
    Top right tab 'settings' then lower left 'edit signature'
  4. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

[Aug 3, 2014]
    A few pics......its got everything I actually wanted in terms of Spec - so no major retrofitting ....its all Audi OEM rubber floor matted and bootlined (thanks to e-bay) and the original carpet mats are wrapped up in my loft.......the only two items I want now are the underseat storage bins (if anyone has the kits let me know - otherwise its £50 each from Main Dealer)....and the iPhone lead in the glovebox......

Audi_1.jpg Audi_3.jpg Audi_4.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 3, 2014]
    Very nice and welcome back. :) x
  6. SBM

SBM Member

[Aug 3, 2014]
    Lovely Avant with plenty of toys and :sign_welcome: back