Returning from the Darkside

JohnboyC

Reaction score
Hi folks....
After an absence of 2.5 years in the wilderness of (why did I do it????) BMW 1 Series Ownership (that followed 5 years of B6 Audi 2.5Tdi Quattro Sport Avant ownership)..I am returning to the Audi fold with a Monza Silver A4 (B8) 2.0Tdi Quattro S-Line Avant (170) that has got a ton of kit on it (so not much retrofitting for me)...but its got High Level MMI, Sat Nav, Bang & Olufsen, Heated Alcantara Seats, Privacy Glass, Front/Rear Park assist, Electric Tailgate opening, folding door mirrors and Factory Fit hidden Towbar - (not that I wanted a towbar on a car) ...the previous owner even put mudflaps on it....will have to wait until the DVLA have sorted out previous owner & my private plates before I pick it up - cannot wait !!!

Although its got the Audi Mats in it, I have already sourced proper Audi rubber mats (much to the bemusement of the Mrs)...if any of you guys have a proper Audi B8 Avant rubber boot liner thats surplus to requirements please let me know.....

Audi 1Audi 2

If one of you kind folks could tell me how to update my signature that would be cool !

Last edited:
Welcome back
Top right tab 'settings' then lower left 'edit signature'

A few pics......its got everything I actually wanted in terms of Spec - so no major retrofitting ....its all Audi OEM rubber floor matted and bootlined (thanks to e-bay) and the original carpet mats are wrapped up in my loft.......the only two items I want now are the underseat storage bins (if anyone has the kits let me know - otherwise its £50 each from Main Dealer)....and the iPhone lead in the glovebox......

Audi 1Audi 3Audi 4

Attachments

• P1080719.jpg
    P1080719.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 98
  • P1080716.jpg
    P1080716.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Very nice and welcome back. :) x

Lovely Avant with plenty of toys and :sign_welcome: back