Retrofitted rnse today

Mikemc

Scooby Slayer
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Really impressed with myself, all I need is the surround trim to finish it off ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370110582540533

Reactions: Sandra
​Well done Mike, there is satisfaction in a job well done. :) x

Congrats mate, looks good. How much did it cost you for all the conversion parts? Now I know who to come to when I'm doing mine haha

Did u programme the vcds as well??

Yep. And aidy, upto now 25 for the cage with hazard button. Just need the trim to finish it off and ESP/airbag buttons as I believe they sit back.

400 for the LED rnse, 20 for the adapters.

Hardest part I'd say was getting the old cage out! The new one flew in. All in took me around 2.5-3 hours

Yep. And aidy, upto now 25 for the cage with hazard button. Just need the trim to finish it off and ESP/airbag buttons as I believe they sit back.

400 for the LED rnse, 20 for the adapters.

Hardest part I'd say was getting the old cage out! The new one flew in. All in took me around 2.5-3 hours

Sounds good, where did you manage to pick the cage up from for so cheap? eBay? What did you do with the aircon unit then, trim it down? Good time, took me an hour today to fit a Dension haha

Sounds good, where did you manage to pick the cage up from for so cheap? eBay? What did you do with the aircon unit then, trim it down? Good time, took me an hour today to fit a Dension haha

A guy local to me was breaking one. And yea trimmed it down with a block plane lol

Thats an easy job the hard bit is done :) I'd love to have something like that in my car hehe

It's pretty straight forward, I only used a guide on where the bolts was in the cage. At one point I was expecting to have loads of bolts left over haha