1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

retrofit xenons to A3 3.2 DSG

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by imported_officedog, Sep 1, 2004.

1. imported_officedog

imported_officedog Guest

[Sep 1, 2004]
    My new car doesnt have xenons. Its a secondhand from main dealer and the price was a little too good too refuse. Now my current car (R32) has xenons and these are fantastic, just wondering A) if its possible to retrofit and B) and idea how much it would cost me?

Thanks in advance
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. richy

richy Member

[Sep 1, 2004]
    £1k plus i would think.
  4. imported_officedog

imported_officedog Guest

[Sep 1, 2004]
    yes and apparently its not an easy thing to do. Never mind. Will concentrate on what to do with audio instead.
  5. MrLapou

MrLapou Well-Known Member

[Sep 14, 2004]
    Not sure if this helps but there's a UK styling company who sell complete xenon headlamp assemblies for the 2004 A4 for about £140 plus VAT...They may be able to get them for the A3.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I searched google uk under 'chrome strip' and they came up as a supplier then I found the headlamps there under new product ..
  6. imported_Hingy

imported_Hingy Guest

[Sep 16, 2004]
    Any chance of a link to this website? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  7. philinman

philinman Member

[Nov 8, 2004]
    you will also have to fit headlamp washers if you havent got as as you need these if you have xenons.
    Somthing to do with the leveling of the lights goes out if dirty i think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif