Retrofit seats

syk919

Reaction score
Hi

was just wondering if it's possible to fit audi a4 b6/b7 seats into an audi a3 8p?
It seems like the fronts should be OK? But the back seats I have no clue..

Do a search on here mate, I've seen the subject discussed a couple of times, the answer may be in one of these discussions

Hi

I've done a couple of searches but haven't found anything yet hence why I thought maybe post something..il have another search on Google

Hi

I've done a couple of searches but haven't found anything yet hence why I thought maybe post something..il have another search on Google

Sorry mate my apologies, I've just done a quick search and couldn't find anything myself, I thought I had seen it being discussed before.
They look like they may fit but they will probably need some 'modifying'

Fronts will be fine with a little mod, the rears you may struggle with but there is a way by swapping over the frames.
I have a set of A5 fronts with heated and electric lumbar for sale for a 5 door A3, the plugs have already been converted for A3 spec so its basically a straight fit in

Reactions: Nikolaos
So I should be OK for the fronts? I guess it will just be the wiring I need to sort out.

Fronts will be fine with a little mod, the rears you may struggle with but there is a way by swapping over the frames.
I have a set of A5 fronts with heated and electric lumbar for sale for a 5 door A3, the plugs have already been converted for A3 spec so its basically a straight fit in

Hi Ash, as far as i can understand, it is possible to retrofit front seats with electrical lumbar to an A3. Will that fit to an A3 8p 5/2009?
If so, what mods need to be taken but crucially what seats do i need?

Reactions: Matt268uk
Yes it's possible. I have fitted A5 seats, A3 8V seats, RS6 seats, and the new TTS seats into an A3,
Can do pretty much most seats but I'd stay away from the A8 ones as you can't get the functions to work in an 8P.

Reactions: Nikolaos
Yes it's possible. I have fitted A5 seats, A3 8V seats, RS6 seats, and the new TTS seats into an A3,
Can do pretty much most seats but I'd stay away from the A8 ones as you can't get the functions to work in an 8P.

Can you upload either photos or the part number of them so as to track them? By the way, do you have any available that has the electric lumbar?
Cheers!!

Hi @Ash187 , in those retrofits did you manage to switch on the seats module? It is possible to have the A5 seats module working in a A3 8P from 07/2009?

Hi Ash.

Do you have any pics of your seats that are for sale and a price ?

The seat modules don't work in an 8P, the car doesn't know how to talk to them.

The seats I had for sale, sold 2 years ago! It's a very old thread.

For any pics have a look at my blog
www.AshNet-IT.co.uk
Or on my Instagram
Https://instagram.com/audi_retrofits/
Ash needing quick bit off advice and you might be the man who knows. I am trying to locate where the factory hareness ends for the quad lock ( is it in back off glove 59 plate S3 ) i have put a Rnse in and i moved the wires for the build in Aux to work but it sounds very tinney . plus i moved the brown wire to pin 7 for bose and that sounds cool but error all the time 02005 everytime i autoscan . cheers in advance

Ash needing quick bit off advice and you might be the man who knows. I am trying to locate where the factory hareness ends for the quad lock ( is it in back off glove 59 plate S3 )
Not following you? the quadlock harness end?
This is a thread about seats... your best off creating a new thread.