Retrofit 8p0 035 193 g

Bruno Rodrigues

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Let me just say that I am new in the forum so I apologize if this is a repeated thread.
I have a Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI from 2009 and it has no extras (cluster without DIS)
I just bought a RNS E unit (model 8p0 035 193 G) but it has no cables with it.
I think I need to buy an antenna for the GPS to work but I was woundering if there is any specific Brand I shoulb Buy or Avoid.
Also, Is there anything else I need to buy? (I would love to have connection via Bluetooth as well)

Thank you very much

you might have solved this already i believe, but yeah you only need the antenna, any brand will do. just search for fakra gps antenna.
the rest should work plug and play on your quadlock cable (except if you have bose audio)

for bluetooth you'll need an external module and its a whole different story and complication

you might have solved this already i believe, but yeah you only need the antenna, any brand will do. just search for fakra gps antenna.
the rest should work plug and play on your quadlock cable (except if you have bose audio)

for bluetooth you'll need an external module and its a whole different story and complication
Thank for the reply and yes, Ive sorted it. I thought it wouldnt be easy for the bluetootb bit...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk