Retro Fitting Side Blinds

PeteS

Reaction score
Does anyone know who to fit the Genuine Audi Side Window Blinds Part no 4B9064362. I have a set but need to know if the blinds fit over the locking pip in the door.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Pete Seeva

I fitted these to my A4, the door card is different so it's not necessary to adapt the door button. They look good I think:

Blinds009.jpg

Blinds006.jpg

Thanks for the advice. If you are thinking of buying the blinds then try Stafford Audi as they have the A6 ones for £40 on ebay.

Having had the original Audi blinds in my A4 B6 as pictured above (both side and rear) and now have an A6 C6 Avant in which I have gone down the oesunshades route which I actually think is much better. Reason being that for children in car seats, the additional height of the mounting assembly for the blind means they can't see much out of the window, whereas the aftermarket sunshades just clip in and out easily without this restriction (they also provide 100% coverage), and importantly they don't rattle which was a real bugbear on the rear Audi blind when not in use.

Also with the 100% coverage of teh window it actually looks like the car has tints fitted, but with the advantage that when it gets to winter you can take them out in a matter of seconds.

Thanks!