finally decided to have a go at retro-fitting rnse to by a4 avant, after changing all my dash to double din i was excited about the last part of plugging it in and playing around, i brought the unit off of Ebay and the same guy supplied all the adapters and aerial bits, seems like a nice guy. HOWEVER, unit worked great could not fault it untill i wanted to go out to the shops 5 hours after i fitted it and found that my car battery was completely dead!! the battery before was in mint condition and only had a drain of 0.063 amps. after getting a jump pack i took it in to work and found a massive 2.89amp drian after 2 mins of locking the car.! After pulling the fuses one by one to conform the inevitable i found that it was definately the rnse unit that was at fault. the guy i brought it off seems happy to exchange it or refund it if he does not have another compatible unit but part of me is still worried about the fact that i have sent him back the unit and he still has my money and i dont have another one as yet. ebay price £459 including delivery + £20 to return it so far. any of you guys come accross the same problem in the past. it was a CX part number that i brought.