1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. City1000

City1000 New Member

Hi I don't know where to find someone to fit DAB and Reverse camera, (depending on the extra Price TV)

Does anyone know a mobile fitter I'm down in Essex

I have a 3.0 A5 SportBack with the 3G High ( I have the Joystick) I have front and read parking sensors

Hope someone can help I'm looking to get this done soon as Possible :)

Steve

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, ok we have site sponsors that do this work. Send them a pm for prices etc.
    Ash187
    NHN
    Jb0o
    They all supply/fit and travel. :) X

3. City1000

City1000 New Member

well I have been emailing NHN and JboO and just stopped getting replys when I emailed, I will contact Ash187 and see what happens
    Thank

4. Ryan21

Ryan21 New Member

Would recommend NHN. Did some bits on my s3 couldn't fault his work.

5. City1000

City1000 New Member

Yeah it would be nice if I could get an answer but I have emailed all 3 of the above names and not got any reply's :( does he have a contact number?

Steve

6. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

NHN is always busy but will get back to you

Ryan21 likes this.
  7. City1000

City1000 New Member

lol that was a couple of months ago TBH I got fed up of sending up emails, have tried all 3 either my messages have not been sending or received or have been ignored

Steve

8. Azizur_Rahman

Azizur_Rahman Member

Hey city, im also having a few things retrofitted, please do let me know if you manage to get hold of anyone or if you find a vagcom tech who can code parts in etc.

Thanks

9. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

Sorry for the late reply Steve, i have replied to your message though...
    got too many weddings i am having to go to and juggling it with work and family isn't easy.

leekeene likes this.
  10. City1000

City1000 New Member

That's ok mate, for a bit I was thinking my messages wernt being received lol,

Well I have replied to you and hopefully we can get started soon as poss

Azizur: I will let you know how it goes, will I have a VAG Com cable so im sure I can remove component protection... I think lol

11. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

Component protection cannot be removed with VCDS, only dealers can remove or those who have shelled out the £2.5k for the hardware