Retro fit roof rails.

alexi77

Old bloke with too much time on his hands.
Reaction score
Hi, I have lost the write up on how to fit these, can anyone help with a how to guide for my A3 8p 2010
Thanks Alex

Thanks for that, very speedy, however I actually meant the ones that bolt to the roof of the car.
Alex

You need the templates ideally so your holes match up, but you can remove the headlining to see them, just make sure you're 100% spot on or its a weld job to fix :)

Thanks Nigel, still trying to get a template from somewhere, fancy pm me with a quote to do the do mate.
Alex

I've got the pdf somewhere. DM me your email address and I'll dig it out

I've got the pdf somewhere. DM me your email address and I'll dig it out
Sorry not used this forum for a while, how do I message you my email?

Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread but I've just got some roofrails for my SB, does anyone have the pdf they would be kind enough to send me ? Cheers

Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread but I've just got some roofrails for my SB, does anyone have the pdf they would be kind enough to send me ? Cheers

Don't need to bother with it, just remove headlining and you can see where you need to drill :)

Reactions: Jbelly
Hi, this is what was sent to me, not been brave enough to do it yet, you need all the nuts and compensators etc to fit them as well. I am going to get NHN to fit them probably. Send me an email if this attachment doesn't work. alexmastin@hotmail.co.uk

Attachments

• DakrelingA38PSB.pdf
    734.1 KB · Views: 987