RETRO FIT CRUISE

J7-AUDIA3

Reaction score
The upgrading continues.....

Just got the RNS-E yesterday and fitted it, love it, well worth the investment. I'm now onto wanting Cruise Control and I've ordered the parts from vagparts.com.

Does anyone know where I can find out how to fit this?? I'm looking for like detailed pics etc of the fit.

Obviously I'll need vagcom but I'll get that from somewhere (I hope)

Cheers Lad's :rockwoot:

J

Issac Hunt said:
THIS is a guide for an A4, same fitting process for the cruise control stalk though.

Cheers mate, exactly what I was looking for. Hope I can manage it myself :keule: .

J

J7-AUDIA3 said:
The upgrading continues.....

Just got the RNS-E yesterday and fitted it, love it, well worth the investment. I'm now onto wanting Cruise Control and I've ordered the parts from vagparts.com.

Does anyone know where I can find out how to fit this?? I'm looking for like detailed pics etc of the fit.

Obviously I'll need vagcom but I'll get that from somewhere (I hope)

Cheers Lad's :rockwoot:

J

hey,

how did you find fitting the rns-e? i'm thinking about doing this too but i'm crap with things like this!... did you do the vag-com upgrade? have seen quite a few on sale on ebay so think i'll take the plunge just before the new motor arrives so i can fit it when it turns up!....

cheers

ivan

If you have ordered a retro-fit kit, it will come with the installation instructions from Audi in the kit. Mine did.

Paul

odnet said:
hey,

how did you find fitting the rns-e? i'm thinking about doing this too but i'm crap with things like this!... did you do the vag-com upgrade? have seen quite a few on sale on ebay so think i'll take the plunge just before the new motor arrives so i can fit it when it turns up!....

cheers

ivan

Alright mate,

The fitting was dead easy just plug and play as I had the Symphony 6 CD Changer. Set of removal keys and thats all you need. I've got a PDF Document for the RNS-E Manual so if you want a copy PM me.

Not done the VAGCOM yet, going to get that in future but for now it's working fine as it is.

Cheers

J

Gti Jazz Blue said:
If you have ordered a retro-fit kit, it will come with the installation instructions from Audi in the kit. Mine did.

Paul

Cheers for that Paul give it a try myself. I see you've got VAGCOM, did you buy it from RossTech themselves??

J

Yes I did, it was an upgrade this time from their serial dual K-Line interface. Excellant service just allow for the fact that you have to pay the VAT and handling charge to Fed-Ex. That bill will arrive a week or two after you have had the cable.

With the current exchange rate no time like the current to invest.

Paul