1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Fit Cruise Control on A4 Avant TDI 130

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by kenny_boon, Mar 29, 2005.

1. kenny_boon

kenny_boon Member

[Mar 29, 2005]
    Having been caught speeding (again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif) I feel the need to fit something to help with that creeping accelorator.

I know it is possible to retro fit cruise to MK4 Golfs but can this be done with an A4??

I have VAG com and am prepared to try things! Your help would be appreciated!

Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. imported_quattroclive

imported_quattroclive Guest

[Mar 29, 2005]
    Hi,

I've just had this done to my A4.
    Contact forum member: a4sline

A first class job, done with genuine Audi parts, fully fitted by a proffesional and at sensible money.(Thank Chris!)
  4. kevlibstt

kevlibstt Member

[Apr 1, 2005]
    Yes it is possible and not a difficult job as long as you have a rough idea what you are doing and are able to code the control units involved
    Good Luck
  5. imported_topcat28

imported_topcat28 Guest

[Apr 1, 2005]
    Just to re-itterate quattroclive, I too had Chris, a4sline, retro fit cruise.

Excellent job by a chap who clearly knows his stuff, for a remarkably sensible price.

Send him a pm and I'm sure he'll be able to help you out.
  6. s8craig

s8craig Active Member VCDS Map User

[Apr 11, 2005]
    Yeh just had cruise control fitted too , A4Sline pleasant chap who definately knows his stuff, all genuine audi parts, thanks again Chris