Retro fit Bluetooth SDS and Cruise

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a complimentary comment about the above I had retro fitted by NHN-a member on this site. I was initially nervous about transferring a large amount of money to someone I hadn't met. I needn't have worried, Nigel turned up and fitted the gear a couple of weeks after contacting him. Really nice bloke, everything worked perfectly. Highly recommended, thanks Nigel.

Just thought I'd post a complimentary comment about the above I had retro fitted by NHN-a member on this site. I was initially nervous about transferring a large amount of money to someone I hadn't met. I needn't have worried, Nigel turned up and fitted the gear a couple of weeks after contacting him. Really nice bloke, everything worked perfectly. Highly recommended, thanks Nigel.

NHN is a well respected and trusted member of this community but it's nice that you have taken the time to post your thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm really sorry to have missed this Paul, apologies, thankyou very much for your kind words, was a pleasure to do the work for you, very nice car indeed, appreciated the tea & hope its all as good today as the 1st :)

Mike also a thanks to you, always nice to read those types of posts, glad to be of help to who I can when I can :)

NHN what is the cost for the retro bluetooth install as presently i am using a crappy nokia car kit :(