1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro fit Bluetooth SDS and Cruise

pcpaulh Oct 1, 2011

1. pcpaulh

pcpaulh New Member

Just thought I'd post a complimentary comment about the above I had retro fitted by NHN-a member on this site. I was initially nervous about transferring a large amount of money to someone I hadn't met. I needn't have worried, Nigel turned up and fitted the gear a couple of weeks after contacting him. Really nice bloke, everything worked perfectly. Highly recommended, thanks Nigel.

2. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

NHN is a well respected and trusted member of this community but it's nice that you have taken the time to post your thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I'm really sorry to have missed this Paul, apologies, thankyou very much for your kind words, was a pleasure to do the work for you, very nice car indeed, appreciated the tea & hope its all as good today as the 1st :)

Mike also a thanks to you, always nice to read those types of posts, glad to be of help to who I can when I can :)

4. Charlie Ford

Charlie Ford Member

NHN what is the cost for the retro bluetooth install as presently i am using a crappy nokia car kit :(

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

PM'd :)

6. mjr901

mjr901 Parts Manager - (Main Dealer) Gold Supporter Audi S3 Audi Main Dealer

could you PM me mate I'm after cruise aswell. :-D

Cheers!

Mike