Retriving S3 side grille from motorway.

Ironborn

English...not so good
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
On my way to work, out of no where I see massive sheet of light wood floating towards me. At the time I thought it was flat cardboard box be the way it was moving, so I ignored it. Didn't want to react because I was unaware what was around me. The min I hit it, it splashed into pieces, I pulled over next exit, lucky zero damage, but it's taken my passenger side S3 8P2 side fog grille.

I went around and I can see the grille right there, in the central reservation. How can I get it back? There is no hard shoulder. I tried going back tonight but too many friday night cops. Could I get in trouble if I get caught?

Anyone know the part number and how much they are from Audi. My front end looks weird without it.

Call the highways agency and they can retrieve it. My brother dropped his wallet on the motorway(was on a bike) and they delivered it back to our door :)

Really? Cool, what's the number just 999?

Reactions: WOLF
I don't think there is any, I will have a look tommorow. Cheers

Really? Cool, what's the number just 999?

What ever you do don't dial 999 they won't look favourably on it lol. Highways agency number is : 03001235000 there are blue marker posts on the side of the motorway. Find out which ones are either side of your car parts so they no were to look. They usually say something like :

M3
A

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironborn
Little bro picked it up for me early morning on his bike on his way to work :friends:

Slow down get someone to jump out get it and junp back in the car then floor it you will be back up to speed

Dress up as an orange cone sorted

Reactions: TDI140