1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Respray's in progress

DEMON JAMS May 1, 2009

1. DEMON JAMS

DEMON JAMS Guest

been meaning to do it for a while now because i had a few chips on the bonnet and a few parking dings. And you know when im waxing and cleaning my car and i come across chips and dings it really bugs me as a painter cos i know its not perfect. about 2 months ago i had it remapped and i was well happy with the results, well about 2 days later i had a bit of an accident, it scraped my rear bumper and broke the lens on my light, as you can imagine i was well p****d off:sadlike: , so after id chilled out a bit and thought about it :uhm:i thought what the hell, whilst im repairing it i may aswell do the rest and respray the lot:idea: so i took it to work and started repairing all the dents , when id got the dents in primer i had another brain wave and decided to get all the lower plastics colour coded whilst i was at it, so i took em all off and plastic primed them, i will start sanding and flatting tommorow, should be painting it next weekend so i will try and get some pics of the progress on here tommorow after ive done a bit of prep on it. :happy::happy::happy:

next thing is gettin some new rims because i really dont like the standard ones,but i id better wait for a few months after the respray because if tell the missus im having some new rims on top of the respray i can only imagine the a**e chewing ill get before she tears my b******s off there and then:slap:

2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

tell her your swapping alloys with someone as yours are rare...thats what I do.

3. DEMON JAMS

DEMON JAMS Guest

:lmfao::lmfao: hope your missus doesnt know your password for this site, otherwise your in the s***e mate, i like it tho:sly::laugh:

4. DEMON JAMS

DEMON JAMS Guest

started doing a bit of sanding coming along nicely now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Lenny Benford

Lenny Benford snowed under

Demon jams what type of dog is that on your activar?

6. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I think you're in the wrong forum mate! :moa:

Looking good though Jams.

7. Lenny Benford

Lenny Benford snowed under

Ha ha.......damn your right i must stop eating dog food :banghead:

8. bhavin1986

bhavin1986 BBP

Can't wait to see the finished results. Have you thought about smoothing those panels halfway up the door? I think that looks the mutt's nut's on the A3/S3, seamless look.

Decided on wheels? Or any in mind?

9. s3 Hoggy

s3 Hoggy Whats going on???

Good luck jams looking forward to seeing the results,

Lenny, it looks like a bull mastiff to me:sign_ot:

10. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

whats an activar :p sounds like a cross between a pic and yoghurt

11. DEMON JAMS

DEMON JAMS Guest

the dogue my freinds is a DOGUE DE BORDEUX one of the largest dogs you can find they have the biggest head in dogdom, the pic is not of mine, mine is still a little pup about 4 months old now,
    anyways was thinking of some new r32 rims 18" what you reckon

http://www.wheel-base.co.uk/proddetail_fit.asp?prod=18NewR32Style