1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Respraying

dc240969 Mar 27, 2010

1. dc240969

dc240969 Member VCDS Map User

Went over the car with Tardis last weekend, good stuff, and noticed a few chips in the paint on the front bumper, front wings and a few on the bonnet. Anyone know how much it would cost to get these sorted. OEM or third party. l then went and drove up a newly tarmaced road so back to square one with the Tardis.

2. jsws3

jsws3 Member

I would make sure they take them off the car as i would mot want over spray on the car and should be no more the £500 preped and painted in 2pac

3. V6Pete

V6Pete Now running on Bentley's y'all

They shouldn't need removing if the bodyshop is any use. Overspray shouldn't automatically come with painting parts on car.

Agreed £500 should be max for this, hopefully a bit less if you find the right place.

4. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets VCDS Map User

youll get overspray off easily with clay anyway, i use on average a rule of 100 quid a panel, theres a really good paintshop in kirriemuir that both me and my old boy use the guys the best in the area, youve gotta pay a little more but not too much drop me a pm on vagoc if you want it and ill get you the number mate