1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Respray Quote

darkfibre Aug 1, 2010

1. darkfibre

darkfibre Member

Keen to get my bonnet, bumper and both front wings resprayed due to masses of stone chips.

Is a quote of £600 (inc 5-year paint warranty) too much?

How much should I be looking to pay and can anyone recommend somewhere local at a decent price?

I'm from London...thanks in advance...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  2. XFi

XFi In need of a V8.

Sounds about right £150 per panel is the norm! Can't help with any decent places though i'm afraid

3. s4mark

s4mark Member

Yes mate sounds about right to me

4. s4mark

s4mark Member

Where abouts in London are you mate?

5. darkfibre

darkfibre Member

SE mate.

6. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

my local places want between £50-£80 per panel :p

7. darkfibre

darkfibre Member

£50-80?! Gimme their number!! Lol

8. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Yeah but consider driving there, leaving car, training whatever back, cost of fuel, etc etc its not worth it as even the hassle & unknown of where car is adds to the price you'd pay.

9. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

nope i agree....i meant it in the sense of there are cheaper places but you have to look..... i only use places where i know someone with equal standards to mine has been and has been totally happy with the work - not ideal for the area your in as more condensed

10. darkfibre

darkfibre Member

No...you're both right...not worth the journey up, considering costs, etc...was just seeking advice from others who may have had personal experience with a bodyshop that had high-quality workmanship - I'd trust people's opinions on here over theirs.

11. AFN1980

AFN1980 Active Member

Hey There, I am going to get a dent/respray sorted from a place in Hainault. Not far from barking and ilford.

Various people have recommended his work to me and i know some of the cars he has done have been in performance VW and other mags.

http://www.jagsbodyshop.com/

The site is under construction but you can contact him from there.

Cheers