1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resonant Engineering (RE) 12" SE sub+enclosure

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by darkspin, Apr 16, 2012.

1. darkspin

darkspin Member

Hi,

I have a 12" RE Sub with enclosure that I bought from new back in 2006. Those of you that are familiar with ICE will know about the quality of RE speakers and the bottom end it can throw out. I had this in my Audi A3 8L when i had it but now i have sold it i am looking to sell this on.

It is in near perfect condition but you will see from the picture there are some minor scuff marks on the woofer which I must stress has no negative impact on the sound.

The dimensions of the enclosure is L=15.5", W=12.25", H=13.25" and the weight is 16kg. The enclosure is finished in black carpet.

This is ideal for those that want a bit more ooomphh without going OTT.

I managed to find out some spec info on the SE sub from this link http://www.stinger.de/customer/web/Produkte/re/Manual.pdf

I can arrange a courier for an additional £10 but would prefer local pick up.

Payment can be made by paypal but preferably via bank transfer or by cash if collecting in person.

THIS IS ALSO BEING SOLD ON EBAY eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace but i am open to offers on here.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012