Resetting DIS

Macduff

Reaction score
Quick question.

After 2.5 years of ownership the whole process of resetting DIS at every fill up is beginning to wind me up. On our Bora you held the reset button for a couple of seconds and it reset all the recorded data for whichever DIS memory you happened to be on.

On the A4 I have to reset average speed then mpg then time etc.

So my question. Is there a simple one step way of resetting all the recorded data with one button press?

TIA
Dave

Funnily enough I was wondering the exact same thing - as you say, on my Golf you could do it all in one press, but now I've got to go through them all! The folks behind me in the petrol station must wonder why I'm taking so long to move off after I've filled the car up :blush:

No, you have to reset all 3 (av mpg, av speed and time) individually. It's such a chore!

I wonder if disconnecting the battery will reset them all?

arthurfuxake said:
No, you have to reset all 3 (av mpg, av speed and time) individually. It's such a chore!

I wonder if disconnecting the battery will reset them all?

I think opening the bonnet and disconnecting the battery after every fill up might be a bigger chore :jump: :)

Macduff said:
I think opening the bonnet and disconnecting the battery after every fill up might be a bigger chore :jump: :)

:)