1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reset service light but not showing miles or date to next service?

Thacker Mar 3, 2012

1. Thacker

Thacker New Member

As above I reset the service light using technique of holding one button down then switching on ignition release and press other button (can't remember which buttons but followed process from net)

Service light is off but now even after a couple of weeks is not showing a date or mileage to next service?

Any ideas please?

2. RMH1A4cab

RMH1A4cab I'm in Cruise control

I think it doesn't show for 500 miles.

3. MGTURBOM

MGTURBOM Member

Mine was reset by the dealer when serviced at the end of last year. Its not showing anything at the moment.......

Jeeves likes this.
  4. Bean5

Bean5 kidney bean

Any idea what the pattern was to do the reset? I had a mate do my service the other week and he couldn't work out which buttons it was, we tried all sorts but still got a service light on start up. Help please!!

5. Thacker

Thacker New Member

Ah, that might be right then, I'll see if it comes on after 500 miles.

If you search on youtube there are video's of how to do it.

6. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Everything anyone needs to know about the service interval display is on page 16 of the owner's manual.