Replica Alloys

Niknak

Reaction score
Hi all, as I have had no luck tracking down some 18" RS6 alloys for my 2004 A4, where is the best place to order replica alloys from, I want decent ones not cheep and nasty ones.
Thanks
Ian

I've never seen a set of nasty RS6 replica wheels, unless they have just been refurbed poorly, always good deals going down on ebay for wheels and tyres around the 500 mark.

205man said:
wheelmania in birmingham, i bought my rs4 from there and they are spot on, i saw the rs6s when i was there as it was a choice between them and the rs4s and they also looked good

and you can get a deal on the just the alloys, or with tyre for approx £200 more depending on make

http://www.wheelmania.co.uk/special_offers.html

alan

Yes, I get most of my alloys from there, I suggest you head to the Sheldon branch(On the A45), as they keep most of the stock there, and tend to offer better deals if you ask nicely. :)

yeah thats the one i go to as well, as the one on the hagley road is to small so has no stock and staff arent helpful or friendly

alan

One thing to look for with RS6 replica wheels is whether they are Italian made or Chinese made. The Italian made replicas are of a much higher quality and finish, and look more like the genuine RS6 wheels, but you pay a premium, about £430 odd for 18" wheels only, instead of the cheap £250 sets on ebay.

Wheels from Rochford Tyres are they Italian made or Chinese anyone. Yeah I spoke to Paul at Rochford and he didnt know which I found a bit strange. Quoted me a good price with 235/40/18 tyres rather than the stock package 225 everyone offers.

Can I just add that Chinese replicas are usually direct replicas of the Italian items, so they will probably have made in Italy stamped on them, but a slightly poorer paint finish.