1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacing Scratched Interior Parts

Discussion in 'Parts Requests' started by sc00byd00byd00, Jun 9, 2009.

1. sc00byd00byd00

sc00byd00byd00 Frank and Beans...............

Hi,

I'm now on my 2nd A4 (8E Chassis) moving from a '51 Saloon 130 1.9 TDi Sport to a 54' Avant 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport 180.

In this new car, it is exactly like my last one was, i.e the plastic trim on the doorcard that has the window and doormirror switches on is scratched to buggery.

[​IMG]

Can just this plastic trim be replaced or does it have to be the whole doorcard ?

How do people scratch this bit ?? I've never once added to the scratches on my previous car.

I'm also aware (on this same image) that the trim above the door pull (the same colour as what generally goes across the dash) can be replaced.

Can I have a price for replacing all of this (including 2 front doors, 2 rear doors, dash panel inserts) I also believe that the gearstick surround comes in matching colours to this trim.

In the new car, its kind of a brown carbon fibre look, I would ideally like the brushed aluminium that I have seen.

Thanks in advance,

Scott
  2. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

hi scooby,

hopefully help you this time
    yes you can get the finger plate seperate.

any chance you can pm me your chassis number

dave
  3. sc00byd00byd00

sc00byd00byd00 Frank and Beans...............

I will do when I collect the car on Saturday ;-)