1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacing concert II with a pioneer DEH-2020MP a4 2003

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by steveskin2004, Mar 9, 2014.

1. steveskin2004

steveskin2004 New Member

Hi I'm hoping someone can help. I am want to replace my concert II with a pioneer DEH-2020MP .

This is a photo of what wires are connected to the concert II. I believe its rear amplified.
    audi concert2.jpg

Can someone advise what I need to make this work. I can send more pictures if need be

Thanks in advance
    Steve
  2. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Active Member

If you have Bose then all 4 speakers are amplified, if you don't have Bose then the rear speakers are amplified and the fronts are driven by the head unit.
  3. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro!

There are some aftermarket adapter leads available to buy. Do a google search or search this forum.
  4. steveskin2004

steveskin2004 New Member

Thanks guys I was hoping someone could tell me which adapter lead to buy. Its not bose
  5. Dan11

Dan11 New Member

audio car ted seems to be a decent website. pop in your car and what head unit you are changing from and which one you're going to. brings up all the cables you should need. worked when i did mine!

i changed from concert II non bose to an alpine head unit

Dan
  6. steveskin2004

steveskin2004 New Member

I got the iso harness but the wires aren't in the same place as the concert 2 and the wires from the harness arent in the same place as the pioneer. God this is frustrating . How hard can it be?