1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacing Audi a3 radiator

Nickweinberg May 31, 2013

1. Nickweinberg

Nickweinberg New Member

Hi, new to the forum so forgive any mistakes I make haha!

my 2004 2.0 fsi a3 radiator is leaking. Just wondering if a 1997 1.6 a3 radiator will fit on ok as I have one on hand? Thanks

2. JJ.Foulds

JJ.Foulds Well-Known Member

i know nothing about cars, but im gonna say no as its the 8L not the 8P model, at a guess I MAY BE WRONG

JJ.

3. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

It's a no from me mine leaks need to get it done, if you want cheap and good quality www.oemparts.co.uk 80 quid bargain

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

The lock carrier is different & more than likely fixing/locators are also different, so my advice is buy the correct version for your car, its a risk not worth taking unless its free & can be test fitted without to much hassle.

5. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

wtf, 2 times you have pimped that site ... you run it? lol :p

6. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

No cheeky ;-) I saw it when looking for my rad.. Thought it looked good and when I posted here thought I might as well post the site to help people..

So suspicious!

7. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

Its because I know if I started selling car products i'd be linking it everywhichway lol

8. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Not on here you wouldn't :p

wuta3 likes this.
  9. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

LOL cartel is it :p

NHN likes this.
  10. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

This is site is so clique I just want to help people.. That's why I got into recruitment... To help people ;-)

11. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't say it is clique myself ...

12. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370033042.105272.jpg

13. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

Yes thanks for educating me there. When you said "This is site is so clique I just want to help people" it implied that (a) it was clique in a negative way and (b) suggested it was hard to get involved.

Neither of which are true of this site unless you alienate yourself by posting screenshots of dictionaries as a method of informing people. Then I could imagine it does look clique.

Or maybe i'm misunderstanding your tone entierly.

14. OVRA3

OVRA3 Well-Known Member

Ha ha what's up with you? Not at all was having a giggle and the site was posted to genuinely help people looking for parts who don't have access to TPS.. Think you have misunderstood completely bruv!! ;-)

Are you affiliated with the site in someway as that's a very defensive tone you seem to taking, the above post from you is exactly what will make the site seem 'clique'!

Don't take life so seriously :)

15. Jackie Brown

Jackie Brown Member

Oi James this is sum eeediot ting.

Forum = Waste

we'll just keep eating in restaurants, buying Gucci shoes and living our lives in the real world. Bun this place man i'm going sleep x

16. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

LOL going to end up going in circles here :p

I was winding you up about your link, now ure winding me up ;) Im going to get a beer, long day today.

Apologies. Something is getting lost in translation from brain to forum!