Replacement wiper blades

PanamaS3

Reaction score
Can't seem to find any thread on this....bought some Bosch ICON on Amazon but they have the wrong clip for my 2015 S3 sedan....can anyone kindly point me in the right direction of the correct ones they have bought? Thanks a lot in advance

Reactions: Rob2k68
I always use wiperblades.co.uk

Reactions: pburv, PanamaS3 and Rob2k68
I replaced mine with Bosch Aerotwin ref. number A864S, Bosch rear blade was A332H.

Reactions: EmmaJ, pburv, Neil C and 1 other person
I use Bosch Aerotwin A864S on my A3 Sportback. However, I don't think Bosch do blades for the A3/S3 saloon, I can't find any specific listing for that vehicle. However, if the screen is the same between models, A864S is correct and they're less than £20 on Amazon right now.

Reactions: pburv and PanamaS3
Just buy the refills and replace the rubber!
They come apart quite easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for all the comments guys....I bought the wrong wipers...and since then bought the right ones (AeroTwins)...fitting soon

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
thanks for all the comments guys....I bought the wrong wipers...and since then bought the right ones (AeroTwins)...fitting soon
rLI2DmP.gif
:hopelessness:

Reactions: batch, Rob2k68, Flying Scotsman and 2 others
SOLID meme work :wink new:

Reactions: Rolly12, batch, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Wellll.....whatdya know....replacement blades don't friggin fit! Amazon stated they would....and they dont...PIA (and $80 later....)
As soon as I saw the damn number on the box I did a face palm....
I shall now only be ordering A864S.....grrrrrrr Amazon!

Reactions: Rob2k68
Thread resurrection - ive just ordered a set of Michelin Stealth Ultra blades for mine - watch this space for a review!

Reactions: Matchman54
How do you even fit wiper blades? The wiper arm doesn't lift up because the bonnet is in the way :disrelieved:
With ignition off and key still in, pull down and hold the wiper stalk, wipers will pop up halfway. Ignition must have been on before being switched off (i.e. Not just key put in)

Reactions: The Kendragon and Tom.H
Can sum one plz help look for replacement blades for my Audi a3 8v sport back but guy on eBay asked me for the connection size and I don't know it

Can sum one plz help look for replacement blades for my Audi a3 8v sport back but guy on eBay asked me for the connection size and I don't know it

Tape measure?

Virtually all blades come with multifit adapters

Reactions: pburv
They have the Bosch A864S wipers on Amazon for less than £18.50 with free delivery at the moment.
I can't post the link for some reason.

Reactions: pburv