1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement Windscreen

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by mrviews, Jan 18, 2010.

1. mrviews

mrviews New Member

[Jan 18, 2010]
    Hello,

As it's almost time for my upgrade, I've decided to get all the small little things fixed on my car. I had 2 small chips on my window that I assumed Autoglass would be able to fix through my insurance. When they came to carry out the repair last week I was told that because the chips are close together, they can't repair it. I was also told I will fail an MOT as the chips are within the drivers eyeline.

So I guess my only option is to buy a replacement windscreen? where can I get this done for the cheapest possible price in the South East? It's for an Audi Sportback SE (2006)

Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jan 18, 2010]
    Oh dear someone cracked my screen, hint hint, my windscreen cover will sort that for £50 excess.............................................................

I know a great company in surrey, Old School Windscreens, Eva is the lady to chat with, they're fantastic & do tinting perfectly, havnt been pulled once in 4 cars over 9-10 years
  4. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

[Jan 18, 2010]
    I got mine replaced through my insuranced for 60 quid exess and it doesnt affct your no claims , Auto glass came to my house 30 min to 45 min later new glass , great job .